Well I am fulling enjoying a game of tag thanks to The Savvy Senorita! Check out her blog.
Rules: Post a photo; answer the eleven questions sent to you; post eleven new questions; post the rules; send the questions to other bloggers you want to “tag” as well as an invite via twitter or wordpress comment and they’re off to do the same.
Here are my answers to the questions from The Savvy Senorita:
1. What or who annoys you the most? When people are inconsiderate of others.
2. If your were an animal what would you be? I am not sure. Maybe a pangolin because they are nocturnal and live mostly alone. I love my solitude.
3. Are you a morning lark or night owl? Night Owl. However, once I am awake, I am no crab. I usually am energetic once I am awake.
4. What has been your biggest fashion faux pas? Just about everyday. I definitely depend of the guidance of my fashionable husband.
6. Do you believe in a God? I believe there is only one absolute God. I think we like to make up our own gods.
7. What are your aspirations for the future? Hmm…so many…finish novel, adopt teenagers, open a residence for Homeless New Yorkers.
8. Would you like to be rich? No. I wouldn’t mind being given a bunch of money to distribute to others.
9. What makes you happiest? Knowing that I am loved and that I belong.
10. What does life mean to you? An opportunity to be me without shame or fear of others.
11. If you were stranded on a desert island what one object would you have to have with you? Not sure I can answer this one. Perhaps none and just enjoy going native.
Here are my eleven questions:
1. What is the first thing you think of when you see the color purple (not the film)?
2. How many places do you store keys?
3. What time of the day are you the most aggravated?
4. What time of the day are you the most restful?
5. What is the best networking ‘opener’ you’ve used?
6. What is your best kept secret ingredient? (you do not have to tell us the dish)
7. Are you a Felix Unger or Oscar Madison? (click on this link if you are unsure who these characters are. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Odd_Couple)
8. Which 5 people do you rely on the most?
9. Would you prefer a private beach house or a quiet cabin in a beautiful forest?
10. How often do you take a walk for recreation?
11. Which song could be the looped soundtrack for your life?